Sun Construction & Facility Services, Inc. offers a variety of services with our large and diverse staff. We work closely with our clients guiding them through every step of the project - from project conception through project completion. Our project teams ensure a smooth and successful project.
Sun Construction & Facility Services, Inc. has experience in a variety of construction environments and projects in both the public and private sectors. Our knowledgeable staff controls the pace, quality, and contractual standards of each project. Our project managers develop a realistic and expertly developed construction schedule that is easy to understand and well-coordinated. We have built relationships over the years with quality subcontractors and suppliers that can deliver high-quality products. Our clients can rest assured that they will enter into a project relationship that they can trust.
Preconstruction and Estimating Services: Providing Owners and Architects with reliable information necessary to achieve the desired design cost goals and effective schedule to meet the client’s business needs.
• Preplanning and scheduling
• Estimating and budgeting
• Value engineering
• Sustainability long lead item analysis
• Subcontractor pre-qualification
• Bid package development - jurisdictional authority review
• Disruption avoidance planning
Construction Services: Assures Owner, Architect, and Jurisdictional Authority of adherence to plans, specifications, schedule, costs, and applicable rules.
• On-Site Project Management
• Budget and schedule control and reporting
• Project Implementation and Execution
• Quality control
• Project Safety Program
• Final inspection and approval, warranty program
• Commissioning and Certificate of Occupancy
• As-Built documentation, Operation & Maintenance manuals
• Training in the operations and maintenance of operating systems
Design-Build Process: Establish a partnership between Owner, Architect, and Contractor to expedite the design and construction process.
• Manage design concept with Owner/Client
• Oversight of material selection
• Construction feasibility reviews and reports
• Coordination of subcontractor integration and performance.