Assures Owner, Architect, and Jurisdictional Authority of adherence to plans, specifications, schedule, costs, and applicable rules.
- Active Project Management and Planning
- Full-time Supervision
- Safety and Quality Assurance
- Integrated Project Management system (Procore)
- Contracts Management
- Subcontracts and Vendors
- Schedule development and management
- Change management and information management
- Completion documentation
- Final inspections and commissioning
- Large work force with self-perform capabilities
Preconstruction and Estimating Services:
Providing Owners and Architects with reliable information necessary to achieve the desired design cost goals and effective schedule to meet the client’s business needs.
- Pre-planning and scheduling
- Estimating, budgeting and Value engineering
- Sustainability and long lead item analysis
- Subcontractor pre-qualification
- Bid package development – jurisdictional authority review
- Disruption avoidance planning
Establish a partnership between Owner, Architect, and Contractor to expedite the design and construction process.
- Manage design concept with Owner/Client
- Oversight of material selection
- Construction feasibility reviews and reports
- Coordination of subcontractor integration and performance.